Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
19 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Pro-Brazillian? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
If your wife or girlfriend (or both) announced that she was thinking about getting a "Brazillian" wax, what would your response be?
It doesn't matter what I think; it's her body so it's her choice
I would support whatever she chose to do
I would ask her to reconsider, but respect her choice if she still disagreed
I would do everything that I could to talk her out of it
I would encourage her to go ahead-- I like the idea
Makes no difference to me what she does down there
No way I'd get involved in that discussion
      46 answers
Poll created by MABBY
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
Avatar
mb
And as a follow-up:

Poll
Does the woman in your life wax, shave, trim, or none-of-the-above?
Wax
Shave
Trim
None-of-the-above.
      32 answers
Poll created by fightcitymayor
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
Poll
If your wife or girlfriend (or both) announced that she was thinking about getting a "Brazillian" wax, what would your response be?
It doesn't matter what I think; it's her body so it's her choice
I would support whatever she chose to do
I would ask her to reconsider, but respect her choice if she still disagreed
I would do everything that I could to talk her out of it
I would encourage her to go ahead-- I like the idea
Makes no difference to me what she does down there
No way I'd get involved in that discussion
      46 answers
Poll created by MABBY


Actually my first response would be "what the hell is that?"
4 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
Avatar
mb
Kumitedad wrote:
Actually my first response would be "what the hell is that?"
Just in case you honestly don't know: With the rise of thong bikinis (and thong underwear) the gals don't want to display a hairy appearance down there, so they spend $$$ to go to waxing salons where paid professionals simply use wax or tape to rip out all of their pubic hair. Therefore allowing them to wear thongs (or other revealing smallclothes) with confidence. Not to mention the global trend toward female pubic hair being undesirable, and therefore removed simply to remain fashionable.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon M
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Herts
flag msg tools
Avatar
I thought a Brazilian was a small strip left so there is still some hair but it doesn't poke out of the sides.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
Actually my first response would be "what the hell is that?"
Just in case you honestly don't know: With the rise of thong bikinis (and thong underwear) the gals don't want to display a hairy appearance down there, so they spend $$$ to go to waxing salons where paid professionals simply use wax or tape to rip out all of their pubic hair. Therefore allowing them to wear thongs (or other revealing smallclothes) with confidence. Not to mention the global trend toward female pubic hair being undesirable, and therefore removed simply to remain fashionable.


Ok, well OUCH! I heard the expression before and had no idea. The ripping part actually makes me wince
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
You left out the option:

I would go with her and giggle insanely as she screamed every time a strip got yanked from her body.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to go with the 'no way I'd get involved in that discussion'.

There is only one possible reason why a woman would ask a guy for his opinion on that...

5 
 Thumb up
0.10
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Avatar
Poll
Trump is President now.
What's your preference du jour for POTUS pubic hairstyle?
You can't fool the children of the anti-establishment, tell us how you'd like to see Trump.
  with a Full Brazillian - smooth and bare from belly button all down between his legs and then up his back to top of his arse cheeks. trimmed like a topiary - a new animal every month. hairier than a bush-pig, a real hair-bear, a rain-forest jungle of dreadlocked pubes
I'd like to see Trump
      8 answers
Poll created by Pinook
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I wasn't sure if this thread was going to be 'P' or 'S'.

Well... I'm still not sure.

PSYCH! Turning it into 'R'!!

"The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife." 1st Corinthians 7:4
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
I wasn't sure if this thread was going to be 'P' or 'S'.

Well... I'm still not sure.

PSYCH! Turning it into 'R'!!

"The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife." 1st Corinthians 7:4


Cool. If I was your wife, I'd totally use that authority to make you get a Brazilian.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not one to tell a woman what she should do down there, but I do make it clear to partners that ammount of hair is inversely proportional to my desire to go down, and from what I'm told it's worth the extra effort on their part.
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Liddle
United States
Sandpoint
Idaho
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
I'm going to go with the 'no way I'd get involved in that discussion'.

There is only one possible reason why a woman would ask a guy for his opinion on that... IT'S A TRAP

If you're in a meaningful sexual relationship, it makes sense to talk about things like that, unpack the underpinnings, learn more about each other.

It very well could be a trap, but if you're wife or girlfriend lays traps, there's other issues at play. Best to get at them before they turn into bigger problems.
3 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
razordaze wrote:
XanderF wrote:
I'm going to go with the 'no way I'd get involved in that discussion'.

There is only one possible reason why a woman would ask a guy for his opinion on that... IT'S A TRAP

If you're in a meaningful sexual relationship, it makes sense to talk about things like that, unpack the underpinnings, learn more about each other.

It very well could be a trap, but if you're wife or girlfriend lays traps, there's other issues at play. Best to get at them before they turn into bigger problems.


Best answer to the question. "Dearest, since it is your body, the only opinion that should matter is yours". and I'm not using that as a bullshit deflection, that is actually how I feel about such things
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How about, "If you do that, you would remind me of a pre-pubescent girl, and that creeps me out."?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
razordaze wrote:
XanderF wrote:
I'm going to go with the 'no way I'd get involved in that discussion'.

There is only one possible reason why a woman would ask a guy for his opinion on that... IT'S A TRAP

If you're in a meaningful sexual relationship, it makes sense to talk about things like that, unpack the underpinnings, learn more about each other.

It very well could be a trap, but if you're wife or girlfriend lays traps, there's other issues at play. Best to get at them before they turn into bigger problems.


Best answer to the question. "Dearest, since it is your body, the only opinion that should matter is yours"


"Oh, so you aren't attracted to me enough, any more, to even care what I do?"

It's a trap!
5 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
I wasn't sure if this thread was going to be 'P' or 'S'.

Well... I'm still not sure.

PSYCH! Turning it into 'R'!!

"The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife." 1st Corinthians 7:4


Hope you enjoy pegging and your own brazillian!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that the Brazilian Nut is the most under appreciated nut around. The Hazel Nut's had a good good run but...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.