• [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the normal format, I've never seen it any other way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migi Migi
msg tools
Hello guys,

thanks to Rod I found the thread. I don't know how it works, but I'm willing to learn...at least I'm able to reply! Up- and download I didn't master yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Diaz Diaz
Spain
oviedo
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys, I´m watching you coolcoolcoolcool
Cheers from Spain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it out yet?... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Muñoz García (Supermaño)
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello everybody, guys from ks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Ritchie
United States
Lakeland
FL
flag msg tools
yeah mystical needs to hurry and put out the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Bailey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi guys hope l am getting this right still a recovering techno phobic lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migi Migi
msg tools
I guess we all feel a bit lost; the great campaign is over and we have to wait. As so many minis are included I really don't expect the game in November; though I think a lot of work is already done due to the former KS. What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Ritchie
United States
Lakeland
FL
flag msg tools
Migischatz wrote:
I guess we all feel a bit lost; the great campaign is over and we have to wait. As so many minis are included I really don't expect the game in November; though I think a lot of work is already done due to the former KS. What do you think?

I think all the prep work was done. Honestly i believe they already had everything laid out for the base game, and stretch goals already to be in the core box. The add ons may have come from our request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Bailey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Ok guys l told you l was weak just backed British vs Pirates look like it could be fun it might get rid of the withdrawal symptoms lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migi Migi
msg tools
At the moment I try to keep a low profile concerning backing other KS; I just put 238$ into ACQ.
I spent quite a lot of money on 12Realms: Bedtime Story. I backed the painted version plus the "everything unpainted" boxes for 306$ (I'm not too keen on using the painted minis when I play with certain children; they get quite excited and literally throw the enemies off the board). I'm also waiting for Sherwood's Legacy, Folklore (175$), Arcadia Quest and a few "newer" ones.
The longer I back boardgames the more cautious I become...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Bailey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The wallet is having a bad day just backed Quodd Hero's as well another game that looks great for the grandkids
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey kids! I can't wait to get this game! Very much looking forward to painting it up! Here's a post of some of my recent efforts: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1725040/my-fully-painted-ba...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migi Migi
msg tools
I just had a look at your baddies and left a message...in summary: WOW!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migi Migi
msg tools
How old are your grandkids? I'm thinking about Quodds Hero's but as I wrote - I need to watch my KS expenses and try to choose only the best...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Bailey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
By the time l get the game the two eldest will be seven and eight but they already play table top games with me they are very bright
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Marion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Ritchie
United States
Lakeland
FL
flag msg tools
I paint at least 1-2 minis per night. With multiples of the same i'll do base coat, a quick dry brush to accent and then i will add small details to make each unique.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migi Migi
msg tools
Playing with children - and not only "parking" them in front of TV, PC, XBox etc. - is wonderful. I'm really happy that now so many games are available that kids and adults can enjoy together; when I was a child my parents had to endure hours of very boring card games (as I know now; then I found them entertaining enough to keep my parents occupied...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Migi Migi
msg tools
Another WOW; but do you ever sleep?! At the moment we just had dinner, the ogre (aka husband) cooked so I had to clean the kitchen afterwards and now we're full and planning to watch an old Colombo. The series was my birthday present - in June! Plus: My nephew gave me his pledge of Twisting Catacombs to paint; my own sits patiently in the shelf. Today I received the tracking number for Arcadia Quest: Inferno...Too many interests...AAAARRRGGGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Ritchie
United States
Lakeland
FL
flag msg tools
I recently purchased some reaper bones on ebay. Got 70 minis for $20. I only have about 10 left to paint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Ritchie
United States
Lakeland
FL
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.