7 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Gloomhaven Canadian Preorders Available [may ship to US] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Csernyei
Canada
flag msg tools
It looks as if the site geekstopgames.com is still accepting pre-orders for Gloomhaven @ $121.99+shipping.

I've never used them myself but it looks to be the only place that is still accepting pre-orders in Canada. They are based out of London, Ontario. It also looks like they are able to ship to the US.

http://geekstopgames.com/game.php?Gloomhaven-1888=&utm_sourc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a preorder through GeekStop Games once, shipped to U.S., and it worked out great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
You have take into account to pay shipping if you don't have $200 CAD.

You have to really like this game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
This has probably been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.
I've preordered at geekstopgames; and considering many other shops had their pre-order "sold-out", does this means that its not sold out yet at geekstopgames, therefore I'm guaranteed to get a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
charlesbv wrote:
This has probably been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.
I've preordered at geekstopgames; and considering many other shops had their pre-order "sold-out", does this means that its not sold out yet at geekstopgames, therefore I'm guaranteed to get a copy?

It sounds like stores will be receiving dramatically fewer copies than their preorders. My guess is that if you weren't one of the first few to preorder, in the first few days it was available from a given store, you won't be getting it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
tumorous wrote:
It sounds like stores will be receiving dramatically fewer copies than their preorders. My guess is that if you weren't one of the first few to preorder, in the first few days it was available from a given store, you won't be getting it.

Thanks for the answer! Now let's wait for the reprint:^)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Starlit Citadel is still taking pre-orders too. It's probably for the next printing - no ETA is given.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.