Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subject says it all ... how about us kickstarter backers ... any word on the standee version of the game - I have been looking at my miniatures for almost 3 weeks now with no game to use them on!!
I swear im sooo done with kickstarter projects !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Rhinehart
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Semi-English Nonsense
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't know we were owed a specific update? I haven't heard anything. I am guessing there will be info in the update tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the damaged shipping box thread, the OP just received a second copy of the game today shipped to them unannounced as a replacement for their damaged box...

My copy was suppose to deliver today, but according to Isaac it hasn't even shipped out.

Frustrating to not know what's going on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
In the damaged shipping box thread, the OP just received a second copy of the game today shipped to them unannounced as a replacement for their damaged box...

My copy was suppose to deliver today, but according to Isaac it hasn't even shipped out.

Frustrating to not know what's going on.
That replacement copy was direct-from-isaac, not from fulfillment centers(amazon), so that plays a part in it. Amazon is giving Isaac no fucking END of troubles, though. It's shameful, really...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew G Somers
United States
flag msg tools
There's only so much one man can do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Kameron
msg tools
Don't feel too bad - my copy (which was an early kickstarter copy) still hasn't arrived - but is due early next week based on the shipping notice!

That's what you get for living in the most isolated capital city in the world (Perth, Australia)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Living the Dream!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had my standee version for a couple weeks now, so I don't think there was a universal issue with standees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kraack
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gversace wrote:
I've had my standee version for a couple weeks now, so I don't think there was a universal issue with standees.

Same

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gversace wrote:

Not a universal issue but all the backers that are having trouble with not getting their game ( like myself) are mostly standee versions.
Amazon shipping is surprisingly not very helpful !!!
I wonder if they sub out their fulfillment center stuff ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hatch
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the standee version last Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hatch
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, last Thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronnyknox wrote:
I didn't know we were owed a specific update? I haven't heard anything. I am guessing there will be info in the update tomorrow.

Yes Isaac told me personally that the tenth was shipment day when I emailed him. It has also been mentioned in several threads that today was gonna be answer day !
Let's hope Amazon has some answeres
My friend got his copy from Amazon yesterday and he wasn't even a backer - although it may have been from a private seller on Amazon and not Amazon directly - not sure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Yeah, I don't feel like I'm "owed" an explanation (I know it's not Isaac's fault and he's trying his hardest), but it's a little frustrating having no news or updates on the situation while people who didn't even back the Kickstarter are starting to receive copies and shipping notifications today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the standee version with mini's. I received the mini's last week. No sight or sound of the actual game yet though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meh it'll all come eventually. Least you guys have some of it - there's a lot of folks who've not even gotten a taste yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.