Popular Tags: [View All]
Branden Sprenger
United States
Collinsville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my AQ:I in today. I was disappointed to find all 3 of my single character boxes had bent up character cards inside them. I'm talking first generation Dice Master booster pack card quality.

To this point I have purchased every single character pack with the first generation of character boxes having no issues with the cards inside.

So why is it different this time? Cutting costs? Different assembly line company that packed the games? New update box sizes?

CMoN is not known for poor production quality. I hope this was just a fluke and not sign of issues to come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
sprengermon wrote:
I just got my AQ:I in today. I was disappointed to find all 3 of my single character boxes had bent up character cards inside them.

Hm. When I bought my Farfalla, she also came with slightly bent cards.
Not something that can't be fixed by putting them in a book for a few days ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they bent (curved) or creased?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My 3 Dragon exclusive hero cards were pretty bent up. I sleeved them though and they seem to be smoothing out. I was disappointed with the packaging though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
justin abbott
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Same here with the Dragon exclusive heroes. They are now completely flat after a few days. I hated to see it as well, but they are OK now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin Tracy
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine were slightly curved as well but I stuck them into my hero card stack and closed the bag (removing any air I could) and now they're flat. Especially now that I've sleeved them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.