Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Swapping miniatures for standees rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Mitic
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Maybe someone will be keen. I could have sworn I'd ordered the standee version of Gloomhaven.
Anyone up for swapping standees for my miniatures?

Aussies preferred but I'd ship o/s if I can get swapsies

Cheers

Ps. Awesome game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Whyte
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got standees.... but would have to crack all the envelopes to get the other guys out. I was planning to sell my copy, so minis or not doesn't really bother me. Just a tad to heavy to be played with a random attack modifier deck for us

Where are you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Meeusen

Belmont
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested, but USA here. Shipping for each of us would probably be half the price of the game at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mitic
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Mick_whyte wrote:
I've got standees.... but would have to crack all the envelopes to get the other guys out. I was planning to sell my copy, so minis or not doesn't really bother me. Just a tad to heavy to be played with a random attack modifier deck for us

Where are you?

im in albury nsw, we could do a direct envelope swap so that would take care of that issue.
Shoot me a MSG and we can see what we can work out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JasonMitic wrote:
Maybe someone will be keen. I could have sworn I'd ordered the standee version of Gloomhaven.

Cheers

Ps. Awesome game

Curious why one would want standees vs miniatures.

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mitic
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
jonpfl wrote:
JasonMitic wrote:

Cheers

Ps. Awesome game

Curious why one would want standees vs miniatures.

Thx
jonpfl

It fits the theme better for me. May sound odd i suppose...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mitic
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
zekks wrote:
I'd be interested, but USA here. Shipping for each of us would probably be half the price of the game at least.

I can't sort it with Mick I'll cover postage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Whyte
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jason,
I've already got a buyer on Gloomhaven and he might be keen on doing a swap as he is a mini painter. I'll let him know your interested in a direct swap of the envelopes to prevent loss of Legacy element.

Are you sure they didn't send you the wrong copy? Check your KS pledge, Isaac is pretty good with this sort of thing I'm sure he would look after you

Mick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Whyte
Australia
Gold Coast
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also like to point our here that I don't think its work spend a lot of money over. I've played the game 4 times and Minis might actually be better so you can easily tellcharacters and enemies apart. I originally wewent with standees visual conformity and because I don't paint minis. but after a few games I reckon minis are more appropriate for quick discernment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.