Hide
5 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Abbott
msg tools
I love this game! Is there anywhere online where I can purchase the adrenaline expansion? Draw lens has it posted, but it is out of stock. Will it come back in stock? Or is there another place that I can buy this expansion. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The availability of the Adrenaline expansion is semi-being tracked on this thread. I've been wanting to get this expansion too, so I'm right there with you haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Poole
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Troller of Trolls
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email from Stavros Bab from Drawlab a few days ago. Quote, "Unfortunately, the Adrenaline expansion is out of print at the moment and there are no immediate plans for reprint at this point, sorry to disappoint."

Unless Vasel's law proves to be true, it looks like it is over for this game I am still holding out hope to get this expansion but I refuse to overpay for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shaneslunchbox wrote:
I received an email from Stavros Bab from Drawlab a few days ago. Quote, "Unfortunately, the Adrenaline expansion is out of print at the moment and there are no immediate plans for reprint at this point, sorry to disappoint."

Unless Vasel's law proves to be true, it looks like it is over for this game I am still holding out hope to get this expansion but I refuse to overpay for it.

Tom Vasel loves this game (it's his top game of 2016), and has stated that he will try to work with Artipia/Drawlab to make a reprint happen. They have hinted and implied in a forum somewhere that we should not lose hope on this. So there is a chance! How soon, who knows, but it sounds like eventually this game might get resurrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, there are currently 3 people who are looking to trade it away:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/178032/project-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.