Subject: Introductory Game Sheet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P. M.
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mb
Thoroughly enamoured with the recently released Pax Renaissance and wanting more background and context to said game, I managed to track down an uncut copy of Lords of the Renaissance and purchased it.

According to the 'Rules Book' I received there are a couple of differences between my copy (dated: March 7, 1995) and the 'Rules Book' which Phil has published in the files section. At first glance the latter version contains 7 more cards than my copy (229 vs. 236) as well as an 'Introductory Game Sheet'.

At the moment I'm not so worried about the cards as I believe I can reconstruct them based on the scans kindly posted by user Martí Cabré (marticabre) in the images section but I am extremely curious about the 'Introductory Game Sheet'.

Can anyone provide me with this either by PM or by uploading a good scan to the files section?

Thanks very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.