Tiny Epic Kingdoms: Heroes' Call» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Treant strategy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Garrison
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Does anyone have a good strategy for the Treants? Their lvl 2 magic seems really weak to my play group. If feels that way because they *could* be getting 3 resources for those meeples and instead are just getting 2 (wasting one meeple's resource).

I tried a strategy recently where I started by moving from forest to plains and just gathering food and magic until I could stack 3 meeples in the forest. Then took another forest when I had enough food to place a second meeple and just rushed my lvl 5 magic after that.
The game ended with the following vps (6 rounds):
13 (treants) (Imps replaced a meeple in my 2 meeple forest, then killed the other in war)
14 (orcs, new player)
17 (undead)
20 (imps)

I missed research one round, and if I hadn't the vps would have been (5 rounds):
14 (orcs)
15 (treants)
15 (undead)
17 (imps)

That's still not a victory. If I'd been lucky and my 2nd hero hadn't needed magic to lvl/retire then I may have been able to get 18 and win (assuming I didn't miss a research), but needing chance to line up like that seems really weak compared to most other factions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.