Popular Tags: [View All]
Deron Dorna
United States
Westford
MA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When you unlock a specific blueprint (not a random one) do you also get to keep, right now, one of the copies of the item? Or do both copies of the item simply go into the Gloomhaven market for purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Kaine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I assume you're talking about item designs? We play that you put all copies of the design into Gloomhaven's item deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh McDowell
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All copies go into the market.

Pg 49 of the rule book: "If an item design is gained as a reward, players should find all copies of that item from the deck of unavailable items and add them to the city’s available supply of items."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK Smaug, I'm going to thrash you with my +3 sword of fabulosity!

Smaug: go home sonny, give your pretty parchment to the blacksmith and then pay him to make you your trinket. When it's done come back and we'll 'party'.

Sorry, I know it was a genuine question, but that was the mental image that flashed across my 3 remaining brain cells. Apologies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Koor

Missouri
msg tools
mb
Yeah. Blueprints are driving me crazy. My life goal is to hoard a lot of money, so my guy hasn't spent any since he was created. The only way I get new items is by looting chests, and every chest I've looted in the last four scenarios had been a blueprint or a location unlock. It's crazy just how difficult it is to make money in this game if you are specifically trying to make it. If you are just freely spending money on new items that pop up in the store, then it probably feels like you make a decent amount, but there are so many scenarios that don't reward you with money and city/road encounters that just take it away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.