Subject: Clarification on gambler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules and doubts about Gambler ability, I still have doubts about it.

You pick the first Free Agent card, put the approppriate number of batters in your hhome plate using the Gambler's speed but then I understand you should keep the gambled card available until your next turn as those hits are not solved until then, right?

I find it confusing that the explanation for that ability says to immediately discard the drawn card when those hits are not immediately solved.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lochi wrote:
After reading the rules and doubts about Gambler ability, I still have doubts about it.

You pick the first Free Agent card, put the approppriate number of batters in your hhome plate using the Gambler's speed but then I understand you should keep the gambled card available until your next turn as those hits are not solved until then, right?

I find it confusing that the explanation for that ability says to immediately discard the drawn card when those hits are not immediately solved.

Thanks.

You need to discard it to make sure that you don't add it to your deck, or include its revenue for the game. There's nothing stopping you from keeping the discarded card to the side so you and your opponent can again refer to the hits that were added.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct!

Play Ball!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.