Rallyman» Forums » General

Subject: Rallyman storage and sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J T
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.
Just got this game and is obsessed with it.
So, what sleeves do you all use and what clever storage solution do you have for making setup as quick as possible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Nearing Weathertop
mbmbmbmbmb
Set up the maps, dice and a car.
Fire up CardWarden on the iPad to handle the decks.
Use one of those neat time wheels to track Time Attack chips (perhaps in the File section here still).
Sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bag everything except the cards (sleeved using FFG yellow? sleeves) for which I made a simple holder. I can pop these two out and shuffle K, 3, 4, and 5 stacks and be rolling. SISU, Spare, & Damage tracks are bagged together. Time tokens are bagged by value ( :01, :05, :10 ). I have boards for Dirt I made in the box but don't have official Damage tracks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
Use one of those neat time wheels to track Time Attack chips (perhaps in the File section here still).
Sorted.

Is it possible to get the Rallyman Cards for Cardwarden somewhere online? Just DL it to my ancient iPad 1...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robkoch2112 wrote:
I bag everything except the cards (sleeved using FFG yellow? sleeves) for which I made a simple holder. I can pop these two out and shuffle K, 3, 4, and 5 stacks and be rolling. SISU, Spare, & Damage tracks are bagged together. Time tokens are bagged by value ( :01, :05, :10 ). I have boards for Dirt I made in the box but don't have official Damage tracks.

Nice card organization. Gonna find something similar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Nearing Weathertop
mbmbmbmbmb
Tofufury wrote:
dougadamsau wrote:
Sorted.

Is it possible to get the Rallyman Cards for Cardwarden somewhere online? Just DL it to my ancient iPad 1...

I'm not sure how you share data around in CardWarden. I simply took photos with my iPad (not an iPad 1 - can't recall if it has a camera!) and imported from Photos into the app. It didn't take too long. You just have to be careful to get the card ratios correct (spin left, right, etc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.