Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Design Queries and Problems

Subject: Design Query and Rules for Conflict of Ages rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeanette Dunnett
msg tools
Hi, I was hoping that I can get some help regarding a game i am helping a friend out with. The Game is called Conflict of Ages. I would like to be able to post this game on a crowdfunding platform soon.

Would someone be interesting in looking at the rules make send and our easy to understand?

Thank you for your assistance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's mostly put together already, start a WIP thread with links to your stuff, brief description, and request for review/playtest. If it's interesting enough you'll get a few takers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeanette Dunnett
msg tools
Thanks James, I did that already. I had a few takers and unfortunately no one has responded back to me with feedback.

Any other suggestions, as I new to this forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jdunnett26 wrote:
Hi, I was hoping that I can get some help regarding a game i am helping a friend out with. The Game is called Conflict of Ages. I would like to be able to post this game on a crowdfunding platform soon.

Would someone be interesting in looking at the rules make send and our easy to understand?

Thank you for your assistance.

If you're serious, why are you asking random people on a website you've not integrated with?

I think you'd get better success with someone dedicated to your project over random internet-entity.

(Note: Sometimes you get lucky with the random internet post, but to depend upon it seems potentially foolish.)

Also, are you aware of: Duel of Ages II and Duel of Ages Set 1: Worldspanner and their related products?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeanette Dunnett
msg tools
Hi thank you for the advice. I checked the links you provided, and the game that I am asking for help with is not a board game like Due of Ages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.