Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Selling items? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Neuville

Wisconsin
msg tools
mb
Can you sell unwanted items back to the market? Can see this question coming up once better equipment is acquired and couldn't find anything in the rules about it. Assuming you can't but if anyone knows for sure it would be appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you sell item at half the noted price to the market
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yaw, you can sell at will. Pg. 43: In addition, players can also sell back any item for half the price listed on the item card (rounded down). When an item is sold, it goes back into the city’s available supply, and the character receives the calculated amount of gold. Players can own as many items as they can afford, but are limited in how many they can equip."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Neuville

Wisconsin
msg tools
mb
Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Moffett
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Related question I think I know the answer to, but want verification. When you sell/surrender due to retirement a "unique" item, that is, an item that there is only one of that you found in a dungeon, does that too go into Gloomhaven's shops?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ReinhartTR wrote:
Related question I think I know the answer to, but want verification. When you sell/surrender due to retirement a "unique" item, that is, an item that there is only one of that you found in a dungeon, does that too go into Gloomhaven's shops?

Believe so because of pg. 48: "All the materials for the character are returned to the box, any items the character owned are returned to the city’s available supply, and all money the character owned is gone."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.