Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
36 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Amazon Queen Games Blowout Returns --- Many under $10 --- All With Free Prime Shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just before Christmas Amazon was blowing out many of the Queen titles ranging from Shogun to Fresco and Alhambra.

It looks like a number of the titles are back, although many are the Queen Kids line. Some are quite a bit lower than they were, and many are less than $10.

All the ones I reference below are eligible for Prime shipping.

In particular I noticed:
Super-Vampire (Amazon) @ $9.46

Dragon Valley (Amazon) @ $8.39

Spooky Castle (Amazon) @ $10.77

Castelli (Amazon) @ $13.32

Liguria (Amazon) @ $12.42

London Markets (Amazon) @ $11.89

Banana Party (Amazon) @ $8.66

Push a Monster (Amazon) @ $12.05

Chef Alfredo (Amazon) @ $8.93

Mighty Monsters (Amazon) @ $8.28

Parfum (Amazon) @ $16.21
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG links and Amazon links? thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Selander
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And World Monuments is $16.38.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garber
United States
Des Moines
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the tip! I'm keeping my money for some kickstarter stuff...but with prices like these I may just have to grab one. Also, with the double links you are officially a message board hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lurker
msg tools
mbmb
grithog wrote:

It was $13 and change a few days ago (still not its lowest) before shooting back up.

Great presentation but I think it'll be fun to play once. That said I'll break at $10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Yordy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I consistently had at least 3 people to play with because I would like to try Liguaria at that price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg_Lurker wrote:
grithog wrote:

It was $13 and change a few days ago (still not its lowest) before shooting back up.

Great presentation but I think it'll be fun to play once. That said I'll break at $10.

For me World Monuments really out stayed its welcome. Not a long game but it got old fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Liguria earlier in the sale and played for the first time on Thursday. It looks super bland, but if you like Euros with interesting trade offs and player interaction, it's definitely worth the ~$12 price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked on Treasure Hunter, which I want, and it is $23.XX (with some AWD "Used - Like New" damaged box items also listed for $19.XX). Not as good as the $15.00 that it was a couple weeks back and not good enough for me to jump on it, but it is like $10 cheaper than CSI and MM right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Babanov
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bgg_Lurker wrote:
grithog wrote:

Glad I stopped supporting QG kickstarters ways before this $50 early bird masterpiece was rolled out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Taylor
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I agree with you about World Monuments. We played it once and I realized I never need to touch that game again. It was a game that looked interesting before it came out, but man playing it was thumbsdown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S S
msg tools
mbmbmb
I highly recommend super vampire! It is a really fun game, not just for kids, easily turned into an adult party experience.

That wasn't supposed to sound scandalous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobombsayian wrote:
I highly recommend super vampire! It is a really fun game, not just for kids, easily turned into an adult party experience.

I think the copious amounts of garlic in Super Vampire would prevent an adult party experience from becoming scandalous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Coppedge
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rvinyard wrote:
bobombsayian wrote:

I think the copious amounts of garlic in Super Vampire would prevent an adult party experience from becoming scandalous.

Quote:
I’ve been plotting on how to get you eat one of these olives because they’re covered in garlic, and we’ve already had some.

--Marie, to Shirin, Appropriate Behavior

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
BGG links and Amazon links? thumbsup

Not only does it have Amazon links, but they Amazon Smile links.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth noting that Liruria was down to 10.99 just last month and is trending downward again right now:

Picking up a copy now but am using my Discover card so I can take advantage of their Price Protection if it drops further still.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mazen
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
I want to pick Super-Vampire but I'd like to place my order a week from now (for the expected buy 2 get 1 Amazon sale) so I can reduce the international shipping cost. Does anyone know how long this sale will last? and how can I find the pre-sale price? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schindler
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mazen94 wrote:
I want to pick Super-Vampire but I'd like to place my order a week from now (for the expected buy 2 get 1 Amazon sale) so I can reduce the international shipping cost. Does anyone know how long this sale will last? and how can I find the pre-sale price? Thanks.

Super Vampire has been on sale for a while. No saying when it will end, but chances are good it will still be going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mazen94 wrote:

When Amazon matches a Target sale, it is usually only for games that Target carries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Guaglio
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up for those considering Super Vampire - I bought it during the last Queen blowout and I got a copy that did not include the plastic finger. There was a sticker on the box stating the finger was not included and a sheet inside with the instructions stating it as well. I would have bought it anyway, but it was still disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
guaglio wrote:
Just a heads up for those considering Super Vampire - I bought it during the last Queen blowout and I got a copy that did not include the plastic finger. There was a sticker on the box stating the finger was not included and a sheet inside with the instructions stating it as well. I would have bought it anyway, but it was still disappointing.

They have little plastic fingers in the mail supplies section of Walmart. I'm not sure if they are firm enough to work though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was planning on looking in the costumes around Halloween for something to work for Super Vampire to substitute for the now not-included-finger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
24 fingers for $5.29 shipped (w/ Prime)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni
United States
MINNEAPOLIS
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:

Picking up a copy now but am using my Discover card so I can take advantage of their Price Protection if it drops further still.

Off topic, but how hard is it to do a discover price match? It sounds like you have to call them then send email proof? Would love to hear your experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Drown
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chicago Express - $16 - https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Games-60522QNG-Chicago-Express/...

(It was at 12.60 during the december price drops, but this is a great game at normal prices)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.