Subject: Solo module rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my Kickstarter in the U.K. Today, but I've got the solo cards & counters but I'm missing the solo book. Anyone else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup same here Chris.

Delighted, and a little surprised to receive '65 this afternoon but yes, despite coming in a sealed plastic packet the solo book (and I assume there was supposed to be one) is missing.

Am just about to send Mark a message on Kickstarter ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robinson
United Kingdom
Barrow in Furness
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep me too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jolly
United Kingdom
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too......

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the US and mine came complete. Seems to be a UK mishap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Venczel
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys!
Had the same problem in Thailand. I wrote to Mark and he was kindly provided a pdf copy to me. Hopefully the replacement hard copy is on way too. But until then here's the link to the solo rules:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fzb13t3nbgklp2/%2765_solo_final.p...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jolly
United Kingdom
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks!

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jolly
United Kingdom
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabor,

thanks for that. Having downloaded the rules, I also find that I am missing the sheet with the flow-chart logic chains mentioned in the rules, and I guess the others above are too.... Do you happen to have that by any chance?

Many thanks,

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matt.jolly wrote:
Gabor,

thanks for that. Having downloaded the rules, I also find that I am missing the sheet with the flow-chart logic chains mentioned in the rules, and I guess the others above are too.... Do you happen to have that by any chance?

Many thanks,

Matt

Yup, same here. All I got with the solo module was the countersheet and a pack of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valdez
msg tools
matt.jolly wrote:
Gabor,

Many thanks,

Matt

I don't see a flow chart in the package I received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chisel Wright
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just adding my "same here" to the thread.

I received mine in the UK yesterday; the general contents match the packing note but the solo pack only has the tokens punch-sheet and sealed cards - no scenario/rules book. Also no "flow-chart", bit I've not seen that mentioned anywhere yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Webb
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for me in the UK, got everything but the "Alone in the Jungle " book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Venczel
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt, the flow -chart is on the back of the Solo rulebook! I guess this should have been provided as a separate player aid as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Anslow
England
Warminster
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just backing up what the rest say here in the uk and I beleive that the solo rulebook is being dealt with. The only other error is the box says 4 counter sheets but the rules say five. I have four with the base game. Could be just a typo or perhaps I have missed something.

otherwise looks great!

Cheers,

Roger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

As I posted on Kickstarter, despite being told exactly hoe to assemble the solo module and even given a picture, our European distributor, GameQuest, did not include the solo rules. We are currently working with them to remedy this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chisel Wright
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update! Glad it's being resolved.

For those that missed it you can find the KS update here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1408460255/mark-h-walke...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread prompted me to check all the extra stuff which was still in shrinkwrap. Missing the rulebook but at least it's being sorted out quickly.

I'm very impressed by the quality of '65
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pleased to say that the hard copy of the solo expansion arrived today. I'm not so pleased to say that it was in a suitably sized padded envelope but with a piece of cardboard that was about a third the width of the document so there are some creases to get out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good to hear Keith, apart from the creasing that is. Perhaps I'll get home from work to see mine waiting for me ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chisel Wright
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scopa wrote:
I'm pleased to say that the hard copy of the solo expansion arrived today. I'm not so pleased to say that it was in a suitably sized padded envelope but with a piece of cardboard that was about a third the width of the document so there are some creases to get out!

Ooh, cool. I was wondering what the progress on this was ... sounds promising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jolly
United Kingdom
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabor,

maybe, but I don;t think so. The illustration on the website has a separate (and different) picture, and the Solo Rulebook lists a "Solitaire player aid card" which I definitely don't have.

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matt.jolly wrote:
Gabor,

maybe, but I don;t think so. The illustration on the website has a separate (and different) picture, and the Solo Rulebook lists a "Solitaire player aid card" which I definitely don't have.

Matt

Just checked my copy and there is no separate flow chart. Looking at the unboxing video below there doesn't look to be one so it's either missing from his copy or it's a misprint:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keiron
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody in the UK/EU still waiting on the solo rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kohr
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS update says the components are "a sheet of counters, a deck of 27 cards, and a 24-page (including cover), full-color rulebook", no mention of the player aid card with the robot player flowchart (which seems to be on the back of the rulebook). So is the solo module supposed to have a player aid card, or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Jones
Scotland
Kilmacolm
Inverclyde
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davekohr wrote:
The KS update says the components are "a sheet of counters, a deck of 27 cards, and a 24-page (including cover), full-color rulebook", no mention of the player aid card with the robot player flowchart (which seems to be on the back of the rulebook). So is the solo module supposed to have a player aid card, or not?

I'd guess not. The back of the rulebook has a "Communist Decision Matrix" and, whilst not a flow chart, I think that this is what they mean. Might be wrong, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.