BrilliAnts» Forums » Rules

Subject: Special cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dany Marcil
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe i miss something while i was reading the rules, but can we draw new special cards?

I understand that players start the game with 6 special cards... but if i play one card (or all), can i draw another one?

The game and all the miniatures a really impressive! Good job!
Vous avez fait un excellent travail avec Fourmidable, du début de la campagne Kickstarter jusqu’à la livraison (et même en répondant aux questions sur BGG) Bravo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Tar
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dmarcil wrote:
Maybe i miss something while i was reading the rules, but can we draw new special cards?

I understand that players start the game with 6 special cards... but if i play one card (or all), can i draw another one?

The game and all the miniatures a really impressive! Good job!
Vous avez fait un excellent travail avec Fourmidable, du début de la campagne Kickstarter jusqu’à la livraison (et même en répondant aux questions sur BGG) Bravo!

Hi Dany! We're glad you enjoy the game and that you've liked the kickstarter campaign, that's awesome!

For the special cards, you start the game with 6 and you never draw new ones. In the ExperiAntced rules, you start with 8 and you do a draft in which you end up with 6 total. You don't get to draw new ones neither!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Marcil
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok! That is what i tought.
Thanks for confirming me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.