Champions of Midgard» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do You Have To Assign Warriors? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you assign a worker to fight a Dragur or a Troll, do you have to assign warrior dice to fight it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not at the moment your assigning the worker. When you place the worker, your simply saying that at the end of the round after all the instant actions are taken, you plan to fight the troll/dragur.

Then when its time, you can select any of the dice you have (but not if they are on a boat fighting a bottom board monster) and they fight. You can pick as many as you want for the battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo Lefebvre
Canada
flag msg tools
Xhawk wrote:
Not at the moment your assigning the worker. When you place the worker, your simply saying that at the end of the round after all the instant actions are taken, you plan to fight the troll/dragur.

Then when its time, you can select any of the dice you have (but not if they are on a boat fighting a bottom board monster) and they fight. You can pick as many as you want for the battle.

Just re-read the rules because I thought you sounded wrong. I have been playing it wrong this whole time! I thought you assigned your warriors the instant you make your action, which made sense to me since you assign your warriors on the boat the moment you chose that action.

I think a resumed turn layout would've made things more clear, identifying the ''Assigning warriors'' phase as being another one insted of a sub-phase.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you assign zero dice to the battle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bruticus wrote:
Can you assign zero dice to the battle?

yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.