Hide
3 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » Variants

Subject: 1-ed print on demand stories with 2 ed game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweden
flag msg tools
Would it be impossible to puzzle together a 1-ed POD story pack in a 1-vs-many setting, ussing only 2ed material? I have both collection boxes, but nothing of the stuff that came with the 1 ed core box that the new ed doesn't have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
msg tools
badge
Are you talking about using the official PoD with 2ed, or making your own?

Making your own would require reimplementing/substituting lots of things, but could be done. Using the official without the decks for combat, trauma etc wouldn't really work.

By the time you got enough components to make it work you would almost have the contents of the base 1e game anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
Thanks for your help! I think that's what i needed to know. I was hoping to be able to play "house of fears" because the theme appeals me a lot and looked for ways to frankenstein it up with 2 ed materials, and a few homemade notes. But from your answer, getting 1st ed seems better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.