Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Umut Cagirgan
Turkey
Izmir
Select One
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Don't you think this game would be better with more global missions instead of only one? Then you could choose one randomly which would spice the game a bit more, making every session a bit different than the last. They could even augment some rules similar to what discovery cards do. If you think so too I would like to hear your ideas what would be good and exciting new global missions to add to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Ice is the least valuable resource, so it needs the bonus of the global mission to be interesting. Also, this was never called a "mission" (global or otherwise) in the fist edition. It was simply a bonus scoring rule. Of course, the concept of "global mission" does open up the possibility of having other public goals. But if someone creates any, it should be used in addition to the "most ice" mission, not to replace it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently (I was late to the party), I responded to Chaz's expansion video, that this game could be interesting with an expansion.

So yes, there could be other global missions, and they would not need to be the other resources. They could be other things, like the most astronauts in a certain location, or the least astronauts on the planet, Or many other ideas we have not even thought of.

I think there is room for a small expansion in this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.