Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph LaClair
United States
Watertown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have never heard of this game but your review has got me curious enough to try to find a copy. There are so many games out there, it's really not surprising how many I have never heard of.

This is why I love the geek, you just browse and your going to find something new every day. This is how I found one of my favorite games "Hour of Glory". I was looking at a review of Escape From Colditz and the comments section and someone mentioned "Hour".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Finamore
United States
Wayne
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jphien wrote:
I have never heard of this game but your review has got me curious enough to try to find a copy.

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/oink-games-deep-sea-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Estevo
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
designer
Berebekan Katabamba, Berebekan Katabamba, Berebekan Katabamba...... Kikerá!!!!
badge
Venha Monstro! Spadium Laser!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this review. I agree: it is a very interesting game. And there is kind of a "group thinking" that is very subtle. If everybody starts to come back to the sub you need to do the same, in order to take advantage of the movement over occupied spaces.

This game is a real gem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Birdwise
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just played this game last evening. Great little game. Played with 6 people. Ordered it last night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.