5 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Matching minis to symbols? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor leitner
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a picture of the character minis and which symbols they match up to? My toddler managed to pull almost all of them out of their boxes(!!!) and I can't figure out which one goes to which since we hadn't opened most of them yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Box
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb

Here's the link: http://www.cephalofair.com/gloomhaven-spoilers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats a bummer ...
I would also be interested in this info and would love to know which ones are the 6 starting characters ...
because I have my miniatures and while I am waiting for my game to arrive (no i still have not received my standee copy yet) I figured I would paint up the 6 base characters ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:
Thats a bummer ...
I would also be interested in this info and would love to know which ones are the 6 starting characters ...
because I have my miniatures and while I am waiting for my game to arrive (no i still have not received my standee copy yet) I figured I would paint up the 6 base characters ...

Scoundrel
Spellweaver
Cragheart
Mindthief
Brute
Tinkerer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hausig
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Looking at the minis and painting them so they are ready to play with once the classes are unlocked is a level of spoilage I'm ok with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.