Russ Spears
United States
Athens
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally opened up my copy, was reading through the rules and pulling out components to follow along with and found that I'm missing the Situation Card with "Surge", and whatever might be on the opposite side. I've read through the stats for the card as presented in the rulebook used in the example, but don't know what's on the other side. Can anyone help me out/point me to a scan? I'm contacting DVG about a replacement but based on what I've read of others attempting contact I'm not holding out the best of hope.

The cards I've got are Holding Action/Show of Force and General War/Rapid Deployment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahul Chandra
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're missing "Cut-Off".

44 SO points, 5 days, +0/day.

+4 VP worth of Battalions
-4 VP
Replacements cost +1 VP
Gain 3 SO points when 4 Battalions are Destroyed.
Gain 3 more when 8 (total) Battalions are Destroyed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
badge
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure that it's not stuck to another card - it does often happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had that happen! I was counting my cards and found ONE short, until I noticed one "card" was thicker than the rest! There was my "missing" card stuck to another one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Spears
United States
Athens
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wrong One wrote:
Are you sure that it's not stuck to another card - it does often happen.

Unfortunately this wasn't the case - I went back and double checked/resorted everything based on card types.

I hoped that it might have stuck to one of the campaign cards since they look similar, but no such luck. Everything else seems to be accounted for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
How unfortunate, but I got all my cards!
Meanwhile, if I could... I would try to create another such Situation Card based on the original 1992 TAL's Low Intensity Combat Situation and one that is based on HLCAO's 12 Day Campaigns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.