Subject: Expansions ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have we heard if expansions are on the horizon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
adamtin wrote:
Have we heard if expansions are on the horizon?

Nothing has been announced, and word from several months ago was that they hadn't had any in the works. Given the game's success that may change, but until we hear differently, they're not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
even something as simple as a hero box with like 5 new characters to play ass could add some legs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
This user optimizes his gaming experience.
badge
This user might be a mutant in hiding.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we have, and no, there currently aren't any plans according to Riot.
I think it was Kades who said something like "MvM is a one-time foray in to board games."

I'd take it with a grain of salt, though, since it was said before they realized what a huge success it was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also ,Quinns from shut up sit down made allusions to new secret material in their Best if 2016 podcast
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say just more scenarios, no other components.

that would be easy and awesome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A scenario app!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jooice wrote:
I would say just more scenarios, no other components.

that would be easy and awesome

yea and some diffrent game boards would be nice also, and the App
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
A scenario app!

This is what I'm hoping for. Even as much as a PDF download of new scenarios would be amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
I'd rather see the traditional envelope style scenarios as it means they could add new cards/tiles and the like in them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
colin ettle
United Kingdom
bath
Somerset
flag msg tools
sorry adam didn't mean to shout have edited post
a quote in tabletop gaming mag uk where it speaks to the designer chris Cantrell he says that everyone who was working on mechs has moved on to other things and we don't plan to release any other tabletop game,i don't want to promise something that we are not committed to doing.i want to be clear with people,if they were going to buy this because it will be supported by new missions and other things I don't wat to set expectation because it feels like a carrot at the end of a stick,he goes on to say he just wants to make everybody who wants a copy gets one.

hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bigetts24 wrote:
SRY ITS IN CAPTIALS BUT CAP LOCK STUCK ON
A QUOTE IN TABLETOP GAMING MAG IN UK WHERE IT SPEAKS TO THE DESIGNER CHRIS CANTRELL HE SAYS THAT EVERYONE WHO WAS WORKING ON MECHS HAS MOVED ON TO OTHER THINGS AND WE DONT PLAN TO RELEASE ANY OTHER TABLETOP GAME,I DONT WANT TO PROMISE SOMETHING THAT WE'RE NOT COMMITTED TO DOING,I WANT TO BE CLEAR WITH PEOPLE ,IF THEY WERE GOING TO BUY THIS BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WILL BE SUPPORTED BY NEW MISSIONS AND OTHER THINGS I DONT WANT TO SET EXPECTATION BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE A CARROT AT THE END OF A STICK.HE GOES ON TO SAYS HE JUST WANTS TO MAKE EVERYBODY WHO WANTS A COPY GETS ONE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Apart from you shouting at me .... thats news makes me so sad ..thanks for making my day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adamtin wrote:
bigetts24 wrote:
SRY ITS IN CAPTIALS BUT CAP LOCK STUCK ON
A QUOTE IN TABLETOP GAMING MAG IN UK WHERE IT SPEAKS TO THE DESIGNER CHRIS CANTRELL HE SAYS THAT EVERYONE WHO WAS WORKING ON MECHS HAS MOVED ON TO OTHER THINGS AND WE DONT PLAN TO RELEASE ANY OTHER TABLETOP GAME,I DONT WANT TO PROMISE SOMETHING THAT WE'RE NOT COMMITTED TO DOING,I WANT TO BE CLEAR WITH PEOPLE ,IF THEY WERE GOING TO BUY THIS BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WILL BE SUPPORTED BY NEW MISSIONS AND OTHER THINGS I DONT WANT TO SET EXPECTATION BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE A CARROT AT THE END OF A STICK.HE GOES ON TO SAYS HE JUST WANTS TO MAKE EVERYBODY WHO WANTS A COPY GETS ONE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Apart from you shouting at me .... thats news makes me so sad ..thanks for making my day

Holding shift whilst caps lock in on will result in non-shouting text...

It's no different to what Chris and the team have been saying since day one. I was hoping they would release another game, since MvM was so fantastic. I expect there's going to be a bunch of fan-made missions anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.