Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

It's been about 15 years since I last played Bloodbowl, and almost 10 since I played anything GW, but the new edition is getting me interested again.

However before I leap in I'm hoping to get a few answers:

1) What teams are currently available?
2) Are there quick start rules for the teams that don't currently have full rule sets?
3) What teams are in the pipeline for the future? And when are they expected to show up?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
tellerium wrote:
1) What teams are currently available?
2) Are there quick start rules for the teams that don't currently have full rule sets?
3) What teams are in the pipeline for the future? And when are they expected to show up?

1) From GW, Humans and Orcs (in the Boxed Set), Skaven, and Dwarfs. There are third-party minis available for all 23 teams in the current rules environment.

2) Yes. The Teams of Legend PDF has the stats (and the skills, so, really, everything you need) for the teams that are not in Death Zone Season 1. (DZ has Humans, Orcs, Skaven, Dwarfs, four flavors of Elves, and Nurgle.)

3) GW doesn't tell us their plans, really, but we know Goblins are next, and Nurgle is expected after that. They may be releasing a team every other month, but nobody knows anything for sure... The re-release has been successful, so everyone is hoping it'll be faster than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Royce Calverley
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing. Thank you very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.