Bottom of the 9th: Clubhouse Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Fellow ball players! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where's the hype for this?? I can't be alone on my excitement for this expansion, haha...

Looks like they're nearly completed with everything via their update page!

*crickets*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thren
United States
Whitesville
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait myself! I've been hanging out on the BOT9 main pag, didn't see this until I just couldn't take the anxiety of waiting anymore.

I am looking to start a league with the expansion set. Me and some buddies have everything all set to coincide with Spring Training...just no expansion set. ☹️

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That sounds like a blast! Great idea...
Yeah, I've been following the page for updates; unsure of when we will get a release. Any idea on pricing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thren
United States
Whitesville
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure on pricing. I backed the kickstarter for ~$25. Just not sure when this will come to fruition...already close to 2 months over projected release of last February! I quit looking at the mail a few weeks back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark James Schryver
United States
Pulaski
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
•The KS price was US$24; I don't know what MSRP will be.
•As of April 5th, the publishers were waiting on PPCs to examine / approve.
•They haven't posted anything since, so I just posted a question in the Comments. I'll report back when they reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.