Hide
8 Posts

Adrenaline» Forums » Rules

Subject: Weird Wall ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaffak Landsdown
msg tools
I noticed a weird graphic in the smallest map setting.
The red spawn room seems to be cut off from the 2nd tile right next to it.
Is the red spawn room a "dead end" or the whole corridor ( red spawn room , red square and the 1/3 red and 2/3 purple space to the right of it considered a red room ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one big room. Call it the redpurple room
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cheng
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, can you move across that space? We were treating that space as an uncrossable gap and you have to move around it. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
fasttrackxf wrote:
So, can you move across that space? We were treating that space as an uncrossable gap and you have to move around it. Is that correct?

I'm not sure why you are treating it as an uncrossable gap. Only the big solid black walls are walls. That redpurple room is one room made up of 3 spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cheng
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification! To us it looked different enough from the other gaps that we said, oh, it looks like a weird uncrossable gap. This will make the game easier next time. Lol

BTW, our family met you at Origins last year where you demo'ed Dungeon Lords for us. You are one of the best game teachers ever and provided us with a memorable play though. Just wanted to say that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fasttrackxf wrote:
Thanks for the clarification! To us it looked different enough from the other gaps that we said, oh, it looks like a weird uncrossable gap. This will make the game easier next time. Lol

BTW, our family met you at Origins last year where you demo'ed Dungeon Lords for us. You are one of the best game teachers ever and provided us with a memorable play though. Just wanted to say that.

Cool. Thanks Paul for the kind words. I'll be there again this year in a few weeks time if you wanted to learn anything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fasttrackxf wrote:

We did the same thing. On our second game we determined it must be the same room!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Di Nardo
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, i had got the same problem, but then i've realized that wasnt a wall, is a void space, like if you need to jump, like platforms in fps arena videogames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.