Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Given my indecisiveness over which Gearloc to run with first. I was inspired to come up with something to do this for me.

Then I thought why the heck not share it with you all. After all I can't be the only one, who can't make up their minds!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tLG7IjdRUfVB9MIZfiZ9...

Edit
Also had a fair bit of input from the Discord channel. Thanks guys & girls!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebstone Boppman
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
im planning on putting all my character mats face down in a bucket of water and stirring it up then pulling out my characters at random

Gearlotto
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great, thanks Gavin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Looking forward to more of these files to come out. I haven't looked yet, but be sure to add it to the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VictimOfGravity wrote:
Thanks! Looking forward to more of these files to come out. I haven't looked yet, but be sure to add it to the files section.

I would have done Ben, but sadly it's a google sheet atm, so you can't save it out as a separate file. I might come up with a version in excel and upload.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Moodyb wrote:
VictimOfGravity wrote:

I would have done Ben, but sadly it's a google sheet atm, so you can't save it out as a separate file. I might come up with a version in excel and upload.

File->Download As...->Excel

You may have to adjust some things in the conversion but it's pretty straight forward.

Or since it's non-interactive, export to PDF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Joe! I totally missed that option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
I will get the Chaos Emeralds, use the machine to dominate the world and build a legacy of my own!
mbmbmbmbmb
rpvt wrote:
Moodyb wrote:
VictimOfGravity wrote:

File->Download As...->Excel

You may have to adjust some things in the conversion but it's pretty straight forward.

Or since it's non-interactive, export to PDF.

It's a randomizer, so it's only noninteractive if you only want to use it once!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.