Erica Hart
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple games where when you go to the page... the main image says "No image available" even though I have submitted pictures of their box covers. When I submitted the box covers, I even put in the mod note that they were the box covers AND I categorized the images as the box cover image. And yet, the game's main page image is still the graphic that says "no image available". How do you get the cover images to be displayed there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you browse the image gallery for the game in question, you'll see a clickable menu widget with each photo. Opening that little menu will show you a choice of "Propose representative image"; choose that, optionally add a comment if you wish, then submit the proposal and off it goes to geekmod for approval.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the Images section of the game page. Click the "three dot" icon under an image. Choose: Propose Representative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erica Hart
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh, thanks Justin and Stephen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would help everyone to replace the graphic "No Image Available" with a link to submit an image and to make it Rep. It would help to have the Rep proposal added into the Image Upload module,kill two birds with one stone. It would help to have the very first image added to a page become the Rep Image automatically.

cutnpaste to BGG Suggestions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.