Wasteland Express Delivery Service» Forums » General

Subject: 15 May rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Laskowski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like this is the release date. Got mine pre-ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you find this date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Laskowski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple websites including ACD distributions.

https://www.acdd.com/wasteland-express-delivery-service.html

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/226169

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
*yawn*
Not surprised the company couldn't be bothered to tell us themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Laskowski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they are hoping to get it out earlier but don't want to over promise? Maybe it is still a bit of time away so they didn't want to gain traction without power to sustain.

I doubt it was because the company couldn't be bothered.
But maybe I am an optimist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianLas wrote:
Maybe they are hoping to get it out earlier but don't want to over promise? Maybe it is still a bit of time away so they didn't want to gain traction without power to sustain.

I doubt it was because the company couldn't be bothered.
But maybe I am an optimist.

I think you are an optimist. From what I have seen on this forum after I pre-ordered is the company has a bad habit of communication. I went ahead and pre-ordered this back in September cause they were closing the preorder at end of the month. Right now you can still pre-order the game today. There is questions on what exactly is the difference between the retail and pre order version that still needs to be answered, cause we assume by now they know for sure. I am not holding my breath that retail gets their on May 15, and I am willing to put money down that the people that preorder do not get their copies 2 weeks before retail as promised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Laskowski
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
godzilla999666 wrote:

I think you are an optimist. From what I have seen on this forum after I pre-ordered is the company has a bad habit of communication. I went ahead and pre-ordered this back in September cause they were closing the preorder at end of the month. Right now you can still pre-order the game today. There is questions on what exactly is the difference between the retail and pre order version that still needs to be answered, cause we assume by now they know for sure. I am not holding my breath that retail gets their on May 15, and I am willing to put money down that the people that preorder do not get their copies 2 weeks before retail as promised.

Yeah, I know what you are saying, based on the forums. The timeliness of all this is crazy to me, since they were so adamant about it being out in 2016. The preorder thing has probably been mismanaged a bit also.

But from what I understand, I think they are a small company, like two people. Plus the date of May 15 is all over the distributors site as well. I think it is all out of Pandasaurus' hands and in the distributor's hands now. Of course, I am pretty unaware of how things actually work, so I guess that makes me optimistic and naïve?? But I bet I can deliver some mad ammo in some Wasteland Express. . . just not till May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any word on whether or not the primo insert will be default in the retail package? They've seemed to dodge that question every time I bring it up, but with release only a few months out, they must know by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
in the pre-order page of CSI there is listed on the content a "Game Trayz custom storage and setup system". I believe this is the custom insert that they were advertizing, but i can be wrong!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it was asked but never answered if the game insert was going to be included in retail copies or if this was an actual preorder bonus. Last we heard from the company was Dec 2016, over 2 months ago, and at that point things were at the manufactures but they did not have final production copy. They were expecting a final production copy in a couple of weeks and were going to share pictures of final components at that time. then 2 months later we hear of a retail date, but still no information on certain question, no word if the preorders are still getting it 2 weeks ahead of retail, no information. And you can still preorder even though at various points Pandasaurus has made comments about closing the pre-order down. I suspect one reason that they have not closed pre-orders is that eventually they will answer the tray question and the preorder sales will change depending on the answer. If the game tray is not actually a pre-order bonus, and the pre-orders are not delivering early, then I think a lot of people will cancel their preorder and buy it cheaper at retail. I know everyday we don't get solid information, the more I am seriously thinking about canceling my pre-order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.