Any advice? He's getting beat a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't play him/her?

Also, read Tournament of Heroes Round 6 - Wizard vs Ranger, Tournament of Heroes Round 4 - Wizard vs Thief and Tournament of Heroes Round 2 - Cleric vs Wizard for thoughts on how to play him/her!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You must buy free fire gems(with hes special item) and champions to protect you,then focus on actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Edmunds
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wizard has 2 semi-reliable draws. Use them to manipulate your deck. Even if you only have 3 Gold in your deck. Sure that extra gold is not much and might seem like a waste of draw, but by using the draw, you get your deck to 2 cards and increase the likelihood of drawing better cards next time. OR don't draw and bottom deck those 3 gold making your next deck way better.

If the trade row gives up cheap actions, grab them. Spark, Elven Gift, The Rot are my favorites. There are many.

Use your health as a resource. When you are left with a choice between a cheap, meh Champ and draw with Channel, don't be concerned with the health hit usually. Take it....draw is worth it!

Avoid all but the best Champions. Let your opponent grab those middling Champs. Then take them all out at the right time with Fireball.

I love playing the Wizard. The Fighter is much, much more straight forward powerful. But the Wizard - and the Ranger - are so much fun to play because of the combo and deck manipulation potential.

Good luck. Hope these little tips help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.