Popular Tags: [View All]
Darrel
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody have any idea when this will be available to people who didn't back the Kickstarter? Also, any idea on MSRP?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny M
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for details on this myself. Annoyingly, it's totally holding me up from playing the original game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MannyM wrote:
Still waiting for details on this myself. Annoyingly, it's totally holding me up from playing the original game.

Yup. I'm in the same boat as you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Schmuelling
msg tools
mb
So it appears that the first copies are out for sale.
Is there any info on wether this will be available to everyone at some point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrel
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the Second Tide products look like they'll be available in Q3 2017. Hopefully we'll get it by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrel
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Q3 2017 Release Date.
Looks like CoolStuff put it up for presale yesterday sometime and it's already out of stock.
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/242194

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrel
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gamenerdz.com has this in stock for preorder. I've never used them before, but they have free shipping so it's right at $20.
https://www.gamenerdz.com/rum-and-bones-second-tide-season-o...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Schmuelling
msg tools
mb
How about Essen? Is it going to be there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Schmuelling
msg tools
mb
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Schmuelling
msg tools
mb
Any news on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny M
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's actually getting to be a bit of a joke that we're still waiting on this with no word or idea on when it'll be released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Quimbey
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Pretty astounding honestly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coffeedude wrote:

It's obviously not their priority. They'd rather you buy a whole new copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surge1000 wrote:
coffeedude wrote:

That isn't even possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
Surge1000 wrote:
coffeedude wrote:

Sure it is. There are plenty of places you can buy Second Tide. Amazon even has some reasonably priced copies.

If the upgrade pack isn’t available by now, it seems unlikely that a retail release is ever going to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surge1000 wrote:
lfisher wrote:
Surge1000 wrote:
coffeedude wrote:

Sure it is. There are plenty of places you can buy Second Tide. Amazon even has some reasonably priced copies.

If the upgrade pack isn’t available by now, it seems unlikely that a retail release is ever going to happen.

Oh OK now I understand what you mean. But most of us already have second tide and want to use the original stuff as well. It existed in the kickstarter so it is pretty strange they haven't released it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manny M
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The worst thing about it, is that they know their original game is broken... and they've made some major changes to improve it... but to hell with anyone who owns the original game and didn't back the sequel. That's what pisses me off so much about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Sandy
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surge1000 wrote:
lfisher wrote:
Surge1000 wrote:
coffeedude wrote:

Maybe so, but many have the original and want to use their stuff with the improved game mechanics. If anything, releasing this should boost sales of second tide, so it is odd it is not yet out. I personally have first edition stuff all painted up, along with second tide core box. I'd love to use them together. I'm hoping this is just a lull until they do another print run of second tide stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Tremblay
msg tools
mb
MannyM wrote:
The worst thing about it, is that they know their original game is broken... and they've made some major changes to improve it... but to hell with anyone who owns the original game and didn't back the sequel. That's what pisses me off so much about this.

Funny enough if Second Tide had never come out the first game still had good reviews and was enjoyed.

Making something better doesn't mean the old one is bad, those aren't inclusive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvey Weston
United States
Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cmon stated in a email that they have no plans at this time to release the update kit to retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Rupes
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Extremely frustrating... I preordered this from CoolStuffInc when we had a release date in October... and then it got pushed to November... then to December... and no it's never going to retail? I have waited patiently for months and apparently I'm not alone as preorders sold out from many different sites. If CMON wants to raise the price, fine - but I'm most definitely not happy with them for this. I bought Season One and the two season one factions at the same time as I "preordered" the upgrade kit.

If CMON hadn't published preorder guidance with CSI... I wouldn't have bought any and instead focused on the new content. This is definitely misleading retail practices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MannyM wrote:

So now they’ve decided against retail release altogether; a big middle finger to those of us who were first season backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric
Canada
Gatineau
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is not pro. I have been waited ng for the kit for several years now and the V1 is too long and broken! Any idea where I could find a print and play or at least the main change in the rules ? Thanks In advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Smit
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just got this message from CMON support:

At this time, we have not announced a release date for the Upgrade Kit, however we anticipate that it will be added to our webstore soon. We recommend signing up for our newsletter at cmon.com for the latest information on our upcoming releases.

Thank you,

CMON INC.
1275 Ridgeland Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA

Let's hope this is true!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.