Subject: Customer service on POD rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Parrish
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, I've been lucky in the past with my boardgame purchases, but when I ordered the POD Carnevale of Horrors from FFG, I got a card where the print was offset and there was a loose extra piece of cardstock in the pack that had some of the print on it as well, so it may have been the cause. I reported it back in January to FFG. Got a response that they would certainly replace my bad card. It's been over 3 wks, but curious what these things typically take. Anyone have experience with that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
30-40 days is typical, but once they send it you'll have it quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Parrish
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks. I figured since it was POD they could isolate specific cards to make individuals in cases like this (I can't be the only one ) and maybe that'd be quicker. I'll be patient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Booth
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Oh that's a real shame. I Know there's more chance for there to be offcut cards but my Rougarou POD was thankfully great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.