8 Posts

Star Wars: Destiny» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mid game ahem...discussion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walt B
msg tools
mbmbmb
My wife and I are in the late rounds of a game she is of the mindset that she can take hunker down from her hand, place it on a character, exhaust the card immediately getting a shield.

I've tried to tell her that that would be two actions and that she couldn't apply the shield until it was her turn again. She does not see it that way and has made the game come to a stop.

Thanks for the quick response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
.308 Jake
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let her do it....Happy wife = Happy life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
She is wrong. You are right. Point her to the player aid card that says you can do only one of such actions and I believe she will understand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt B
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys.. Sometimes it's better to hear from someone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
only if she has/uses the card that gives the ambush keyword to a played yellow card could she do 2 actions in a row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
si Mon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would be so happy to have a fight with my wife about rules ! She won't play with me, especially that geek of a game. I envy you bro !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Strickland
United States
The Woodlands
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you exhaust infamous to give hunker down the 'ambush' keyword you can then use it to gain a shield. Otherwise it will take you multiple turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
devin ott
msg tools
mbmb
Or if you put the Hunker Down on Rey and then used the bonus action to activate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.