Subject: Game Mechanics - Tips rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Young
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
These tips prevent wasting time fumbling for the correct shell and forgetting that a tank does not have a shot or is disabled:

Each turn, place the corresponding shell for each of your tanks along the Last Line of Defense (LLoD) that you are protecting in the column that the tank is located, orienting it vertically. Simply stated, behind each tank place its shell along your LLoD.

Whenever a tank does not have a shot, rotate its shell horizontal.

After resolving hits, return each shell to the LLoD in the column corresponding to its tank. Rotate any horizontal shells vertical.

When a tank is disabled, in addition to rotating the upper Control Panel dial to the OUT position, rotate the lower dial to point straight down and discard its shell.

Any additional tips that you may have discovered are welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You forgot the most important one: Have lots of fun while playing!

I have used the bottom and the lid of the box in the middle of the board during setup to prevent the players to see each other's setups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Burnett
Wales
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a tip my tanks carry there shells on there roof whilst I'm programming.
I fire off the shells and return them back to the tank after movement.
(If they survive)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.