Subject: What are All The Parts of the KS Campaign Shipment? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a bunch of stuff with the shipment that did not have a label on it.

I really want to track all I can, especially so I don't buy it again later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far, I have three packages coming. Two around 10 lbs., and a third one, two days later, at 15 lbs. I'm curious how they've divvied things up this way, but yowza, 35 lbs. of cardboard is amazing...

EDIT: so the first two boxes were boxes of boxes. That, and one pile of counters labeled Factory.

EDIT2: the third contained the card boxes and a giant pile of cardboard glorious cardboard. The German Airborne dice are gorgeous!

Now waiting for SoN stuff and the Compendium...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Idiot
Scotland
Manhattan
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of what I had came with a label. The ones that didn't I had to use the code at the top of the board. For example,

HoN-4th-03 is the US 4th Armored etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
littleidiot wrote:
Most of what I had came with a label. The ones that didn't I had to use the code at the top of the board. For example,

HoN-4th-03 is the US 4th Armored etc.

I didn't realize what those codes meant. That helps. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got two boxes, one of boxes and the other of boxes and counters and maps. I was all in, so I wonder what my missing third box was (other than the two missing items from the contents list).

I had been using BGG to track my collection, but very little of the new stuff is listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I also got two boxes, one of boxes and the other of boxes and counters and maps. I was all in, so I wonder what my missing third box was (other than the two missing items from the contents list).

I had been using BGG to track my collection, but very little of the new stuff is listed.

We went through this last time as well. We need to figure out what's missing and submit new entries for them. Last time, it took a couple months for them to appear once submitted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think DPG did a bit better than previous campaigns in not having two different stretch goals have different names and then get combined into a single package.

Last time there was "Nazi Scum" and "Heroes and Gold" which combined into "Kelly's Heroes" for instance.

This time they split sets into multiple "parts", but they were all the same name -- 3 parts of "Battlegrounds 2" for instance. Some of them (1st SS Panzer, 4th US Armor, 7th UK Armor) are just showing up in shrink-wrapped sets without the blisters to define them, so it can certainly be a bit confusing... if all that stuff was not previewed on DPG's website there would be no reference.

I don't have everything in my hands at this point, so I cannot speak for all of it.

As for many of the names, you can get them from DPG's webstore (at least the Wave 1 materials)

The Stretch goals were:
- Battlegrounds 2: Harbor and Hills
- 1st SS Panzer Division
- US 4th Armored Division
- UK 7th Armored Division
- German Airborne Pack
- US Airborne Pack
- UK Airborne Pack
- Radar Station & Factory
- Private Bryan (KS exclusive)
- Karl von Croc (KS exclusive)

Then there were the add-ons:
- Battlegrounds 3: Rails and Roads
- Lord Lovat's Commandos (this one will be tricky since a previous expansion exists)
- Goering (KS exclusive, not sure the name on this one)
- Level Up (KS exclusive)
- The Ventura (KS exclusive)

I don't know if the "Mythos Faction" material is a boxed set or what. It is also not currently named in the store.

I am assuming no one is bothering with the storage system as entries here, nor sure if it is worth including the card sleeves and deck boxes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, for those hoping to get a key for Errata #3 to show which pieces go where (especially for those of us who are colorblind), DPG has published a key:
http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/download/7293/

As always, you have to have an acount on DPG's website to download any materials.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jiminy Christmas! There's an errata #3? The mishaps just keep recurring, don't they? Some folks just aren't good at quality assurance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pisqueeter wrote:
Jiminy Christmas! There's an errata #3? The mishaps just keep recurring, don't they? Some folks just aren't good at quality assurance.
To be fair there is a LOT of stuff for this game. I am somewhat dismayed at the amount of errata while remaining REALLY grateful that DPG/Iello prints these errata sheets. Yes we have to pay for them, but they EXIST and are not mandatory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pisqueeter wrote:

Most of these are fairly minor -- some break points missing or added to a recruitment tile, the Pilot and Leon objectives were remade with a civilian ambush side to hide their identity better, etc. They even included a bonus field terrain overlay. Several of the items were Recruitment Options that had a misprinted back... they were reprinted since some people had asked.

About the worst-case actual game affecting issue was the US Airborne bazookas were all missing Destruction 1 ability that EVERY other bazooka gets. If you know that every other bazooka gets it, not an issue but now there are reprints

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.