United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there! I live and work in the Rockwall/Fate, TX area and, while I have a group to game with on the weekends, they don't live nearby and we don't often get a chance to play campaign-style Ameritrash games. I'm poking around for anyone in the area who might be interested in a weekly or twice-monthly gathering of four folks to start an Arcadia Quest campaign that could become AQ: Inferno or Imperial Assault, etc.

Location is up in the air, but my initial thought was Bookclub Cafe on the square or the library (assuming the timing works for the group's schedule, it closes at 8). The group would aim for meeting for a few hours as early as 5:00pm until 9:00pm(ish). Does this sound interesting? Reply here or hit me with a geekmail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Burgess
United States
Royse City
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would definitely be interested, but timing would play a big part. Currently work in Fate (live in Royce City) but my job is moving to Irving sometime in the next month or so.

*edited because I apparently forgot what city I actually live in blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lambkin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hi Donny, my name is Chris and I live in Greenville TX. I would be interested in a game group any Mon Tue or Wd. Let me know if you can get one started up. Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Braskey

Royse Ciyt
Texas
msg tools
I would be interested, live in Royce City area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great response, hi everyone!

I'm a couple weeks from wrapping up my busy-time at work, but after that, I'm ready to make this happen. Below I've added a Google Form to complete so we can gather some data. If you have a different name via Google, please GM it to me so I know who's replying. Thanks!

https://goo.gl/forms/YhhPMmBRjIQEzr2n1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel L
United States
Heath
Texas
flag msg tools
Hi Donny,

I live in Heath, and I'm interested in trying to find a local board gaming group. I'm also happy to try just a 2 player night if that's all that is available. At the moment I'm free most evenings, but that will change in the next month or two. I'm unsure what my schedule will be after that, but I'm pretty sure I'll still be living very close by.

Please PM me if you'd like to talk further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.