Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG entry says 2-4, Kickstarter video says 3-4.

love the look of this one. Absolutely awesome design and art. Seriously, so gorgeous. Thirty bucks shipped for a light little game like this seems kind of steep though. I don't want to be that guy but am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinsent Delvega
msg tools
mb
Need to update the BGG entry.

The players should be 2-6.*

As to the cost, I understand that its expensive, but that is the cost that makes sense for us as a small publisher. Its 46 cards and 20 custom dice so we think that $25 buck MSRP is reasonable. But we know that gaming money is tight. We are trying to keep things as reasonable as possible.

We do have the PnP on the KS page if you want to put in some cutting work and provide your own dice. That is just $5.

*It plays best with 3+ but it can play with 2 if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Appreciate the response!! I guess my price barometer is a bit unfairly set according to what the big boys can do.

In fact $25 seems pretty reasonable at second thought. It's the +shipping that pushes it into the hesitancy price range. :-)

Best of luck! REALLY impressed by the art and design on this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.