Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

if i would buy the first set in german (including all the adventure packs)

and then i decide to get for example wrath in english. do i have to use things from the first set?
or is everything completly seperated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
hi,

if i would buy the first set in german (including all the adventure packs)

and then i decided to get for example wrath in english. do i have to use things from the first set?
or is everything completly seperated?

AFAIK, each of them is a complete game with no crossover content. You might of course, have to re-learn the terminology. But then, the ruleset varies a bit from one to the other anyway I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is true. Each game is completely separate. You never use anything from one set in another set (unless you want to try a homebrewed variant).

The one exception to this is: you can use a character from any set in any other set. Some won't fare well outside their native set, but others do just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
If a character is really good at fighting undead, you're likely to find use for it with any set. I think Mike Selinker said that they're unable to make games without hordes of undead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.