Imperial Settlers: Aztecs» Forums » Rules

Subject: "Jaguar Gang" and blessing timing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave E

Florida
msg tools
mb
The Jaguar gang card allows you to get up to 3 good(s) from 3 Deal(s). Is this one to one? I.e. if my opponent only has 1 deal, can you receive 3 goods repeating of that good type, or would you only get 1 good?

For Pray actions used in production cards, does your wild blessing count? I remember in the manual that the production order is Player board -> Deals -> Production cards, but wasn't sure if that was more for book keeping help or if you are considered to have the items from your player board in inventory/usable by the time you use your production cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Wiƛniewski
Poland
Gliwice
flag msg tools
Zerofaith wrote:
The Jaguar gang card allows you to get up to 3 good(s) from 3 Deal(s). Is this one to one? I.e. if my opponent only has 1 deal, can you receive 3 goods repeating of that good type, or would you only get 1 good?

For Pray actions used in production cards, does your wild blessing count? I remember in the manual that the production order is Player board -> Deals -> Production cards, but wasn't sure if that was more for book keeping help or if you are considered to have the items from your player board in inventory/usable by the time you use your production cards.

1. You get a single Good from a single Deal.
2. Yes, you get the tricolor token by the time you resolve the Production cards.
- Peter
www.portalgames.pl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.