Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Galloway
Canada
Lansdowne
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received Eldritch Horror in a trade. It came with the Strange Remnants expansion mixed in. Before playing my first game, should I remove these cards, etc, from the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
bill_galloway wrote:
I just received Eldritch Horror in a trade. It came with the Strange Remnants expansion mixed in. Before playing my first game, should I remove these cards, etc, from the base game?

You don't have to. But it might give you more appreciation to sort it out, see how the base plays, and how the expansion adds things if you play them separated for the first game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't separate them. I mixed in two expansions before my 1st play. I wanted to dilute the encounter decks to avoid spoiling all the core cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Long
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mix them. It's especially important to use the Focus tokens it introduces IMHO, as the game is simply too hard without them. (IMHO)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.