Terra Mystica» Forums » General

Subject: Difference between editions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
I searched online and found two editions named Terra mystica. One just "Terra mystica" and the other one has a "multi-colored" at the end of the name. Does anyone know if there are any differences between them? Currently I borrowed the one without multi-colored at the end, and it is colorful. Or maybe they are same? Just search eBay and you find both editions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gannon Dubay
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I like big boxes and I can not lie.
badge
Rochester, NY - Willing to Play!
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea what the "multi-colored" thing is supposed to mean but there is only 1 edition of this game so far (First edition).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NicholasK wrote:
I searched online and found two editions named Terra mystica. One just "Terra mystica" and the other one has a "multi-colored" at the end of the name. Does anyone know if there are any differences between them? Currently I borrowed the one without multi-colored at the end, and it is colorful. Or maybe they are same? Just search eBay and you find both editions.

Link to what you're talking about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the game is language independent, you might want to look into German big box version
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Multi-colored? Is there some secret "Black&White Collector's Edition" out there? surprise whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sthrjo wrote:
Cato the Elder wrote:
Moreover, I consider that Fakirs should be buffed and Darklings nerfed.

Wow! BGG is much older than I thought .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
grant5 wrote:
NicholasK wrote:

Link to what you're talking about?

Just google: Terra Mystica Multi
Other than ebay and Amazon there are many other game shops which sell the "multi-coloured" version! It's good to know there aren't anyone with a black and white version of the game So this multi-coloured could mean a wrong translation or a marketing scheme OR a new edition which has some minor differences?

Link to those:
https://www.google.dk/search?q=terra+mystica+multi&oq=terra+...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.