GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,445 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Niklas Hook
Denmark
Coppenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hook says :"I can paint for you if you need artistic help with you game"
mbmbmbmbmb
Marooned (working title) is a survival game for the Thundergryph survival contest.

‘Everyone get’ was the last words that that was spoken before everything drowned in loud noises. Then the plane hit the surface with a rumbling that felt like the sea was made of solid stone. It felt like ages before you later pull yourself out of the water and onto the beach. You felt a burning determination for survival. Soon after it was obvious that surviving passengers had different ideas on how to survive

We are two designers co-working on this game. Niklas Hook and Morten Groennegaard.

The game is contest ready

To be filled out later.
Marooned by Morten & Niklas | main euro category | 2-4 | 1,5 h

Overview of the Game

In this tight worker placement game, you take control of a small group of survivors on a remote and desert island. The core experience we are aiming for is for the players to feel hopelessness and each round fighting for their group health and lives. Since your workers count as victory points and they die if you don’t feed them it is a matter of finding the right balance. The major twist is that there is different win conditions depending om if you are rescued or not, allowing for different strategies.

List of Components
20 Event cards, 30 Forage cards, 12 Craft cards,15 salvage cards, 7 player tokens + 1 sanity track token in four different team color. An initiative marker. 10 yellow, 10 green animal cube tokens, 8 brown animal cubes and 12 blue animals cubes. 10 Yellow insects. 1 bag. 20 food disc tokens. 16 pretty shell tokens.4 Player boards

Picture/s proof of concept

Link for game rules and files
https://goo.gl/48HUOMRules
https://goo.gl/cXSRQLCards and board

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Hook
Denmark
Coppenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [ Ideaphase ] Marooned (entry for the ThunderGryph Contest)
Board 1.0

Board 2.0 prototype sketch

Item cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JK
New Zealand
Katikati
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Re: [WIP] Marooned (ThunderGryph Contest 2017)
The components are stunningly beautiful! But I wouldn't expect any less from you, Niklas.

Good luck with bringing it all together. I hope we'll all be able to play it one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Hook
Denmark
Coppenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [WIP] Marooned (ThunderGryph Contest 2017)
Thanks for the kind words John. I sure hope we can bring it together- I feel there is something good going

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Hook
Denmark
Coppenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. To make the deadline I had to go for a pure graphic and minimalistic design
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.