Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Godwin
United States
Branson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure stuff like this happens, still irritating. Everything else appears fine and amazing, though. Didn't see an option on their website for missing/replacement parts so just sent an email. Hopefully, it's no hassle. Will update as known.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure mindclash will take care of it. Maybe they're coming back from the future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have some six sided dice at home, you should be able to temporarily replace the missing dice so you can at least play the game. Just check the distribution of the symbols on the dice (from the PnP, or ask here in the forum), and decide which number corresponds to which symbol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Liao
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
I have a similar issue but not enarly as bad as yours. Got two paradox dice, missing a trajectory die. Not a game stopper like yours however. I reached out r to Mindclash. But haven't heard anything back yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are sorry for the inconvenience with the missing components - unfortunately an approximately 1% defect rate is to be expected in board game mass production, especially with such a complex game as Anachrony.

We will replace all missing or damaged parts, of course. Our fulfillment partners have assorted spare parts for these occasions, and can be contacted directly at:

anachrony@funagain.com (US)
fulfilment@gamesquest.co.uk (EU)
info@boardersasia.com (Asia)
info@unicorngames.com.au (Australia)

PS.: I've already forwarded these two issues to Funagain, so the replacements should arrive soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Godwin
United States
Branson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Peter Viktor returned my email very quickly. Then, I was out of town for a couple of weeks and went through the rest of the game just to verify. Aside from the two dice, I also found a missing Adventure Card. I have notified Peter and I am looking forward to replacements so we can play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.