Subject: All classes painted! (potential spoilers inside) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R L
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got around to painting all the classes. Just in time as well, as our starting characters are nearing retirement. I'll start with the starting classes, so there shouldn't be any spoilers there. I'll mark the unlockable classes with spoilers. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

I couldn't get my camera to focus properly on these small guys. Sorry for the slight blur.

Again with the blur :/ I also noticed I missed a rat on his shoulder. I'll have to go back and paint that sometime.

SPOILER TIME

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. Gaetz
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lovely painting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Box
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Awesome work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should label the spoilers with the symbol of the boxes so we can see that one if we unlock it... Just a thought

Great work. Thanks for the inspiration BTW. I was hoping to see some painted models. I am good at copying a painted model but I can't figure out colors of my own lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Villa
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who cares about spoilers! I looked at them all! Wow, so awesome! You guys who don't know what is hidden in those character boxes are in for a surprise!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Ball
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know this is a bit old so you might not see it but would it be possible to add a description of the class icon above each spoiler so when I start painting the locked ones and I look at this post I don't have to risk seeing ones I don't know when looking at yours for reference.

Anyway, awesome paint job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.