Subject: Barnes & Noble - 20% 1 Item for President's Day rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Beck
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Online and in-store (online, use code BNPRES20)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/promos/bn-promo.jsp?cid=10246c
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
30% off for members. Should get a unique code in email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FrankNBeans13 wrote:

Should, but for some reason never do...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I'm not sure how to filter past the mainstream games. Find any good deals with this coupon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Nabedian
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
All out of bubblegum
mbmbmbmbmb
Graize wrote:
I'm not sure how to filter past the mainstream games. Find any good deals with this coupon?

Category "Hobbies and Collectibles" | "Strategy Games"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Graize wrote:

Rather than looking at the category Toys & Games, look at Hobbies & Collectibles, and then the subcategory Strategy Games.

As far as good deals, it's pretty much all MSRP, but 20% off (or 30% if you got the members coupon) is a decent discount on Mayfair or Asmodee products since that is better than the OLGS discount on those brands. If you can find something you want from those publishers available at a local store and stack it with the 10% membership discount it's even better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Blankenship
United States
Owens Cross Roads
AL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
That's a moray!
mbmbmbmbmb
7 Wonders Duel is more or less equal to online prices with 20% off. Maybe the other Repos games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Croft
United States
Smithfield
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7 Wonders: Cities with the coupon brings it down to $24, about a dollar less than MM for anyone interested.

I wish they would filter out their marketplace listings. Got real tired of finding a game, only for the price to be a lie and it's 6x more in the marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Fenn
United States
Redlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Go Fury of Dracula with it. Sweet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DonovanLoucks wrote:
FrankNBeans13 wrote:

I have been a member for years and they never send me the 30% emails, always 20%. I've called customer service, verified my info, they say all is well, but still never. At this point I assume it is some computer bug they have no idea about and no interest in solving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BrackAttack wrote:
DonovanLoucks wrote:
FrankNBeans13 wrote:

I have been a member for years and they never send me the 30% emails, always 20%. I've called customer service, verified my info, they say all is well, but still never. At this point I assume it is some computer bug they have no idea about and no interest in solving.

I had the same problem for quite awhile. Eventually I think that I went to the website and opted out of all emails. Then a month or so later I went back and opted back in. The emails started coming again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BrackAttack wrote:
I have been a member for years and they never send me the 30% emails, always 20%.

They actually send you some kind of emails? Consider yourself lucky. I've been a member for years and never have received any sort of emails from them, despite the fact that I've double- and triple-checked all the opt-in settings in my account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Psauberer wrote:
I had the same problem for quite awhile. Eventually I think that I went to the website and opted out of all emails. Then a month or so later I went back and opted back in. The emails started coming again.

I just opted out. I'll put a reminder in my calendar to flip it back in about a month. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gindlesperger
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FrankNBeans13 wrote:

Plus the 10% of in store for members makes these deals roughly the equivalent of most online titles--plus nearly instant gratification!

If you've got a bigger B&N nearby, it's well worth a peruse for some of the better known titles of the last year or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ott
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lanterns, T.I.M.E Stories and Epic Spell Wars are all a few bucks less than Amazon with the 40% off in-store, I'll have to consider one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arr Kay
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tip for Members:

If your store doesn't have a specific game in stock but they do have it online, go into the store and have them order for you. That way, you can stack your 30% coupon and your 10% member discount.

I just did it with Mansions of Madness and got it for $68 after tax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tesoriero
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DonovanLoucks wrote:
Psauberer wrote:

I just opted out. I'll put a reminder in my calendar to flip it back in about a month. Thanks.

I'm going to do this same thing. Thanks for the idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rhodes
United States
Clinton
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FrankNBeans13 wrote:

I know this may be a long shot but does anyone have a membership coupon code that they know they aren't going to use? I used my code for one item but would love another if there are codes out there that will just go to waste. I'd even offer up some GG in exchange for someone's 30% off code. Geek mail me. Thank you in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Max
United States
Cinci
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I got the 30% off coupon, I'm considering buying Mansions of Madness 2nd edition in store... With tax it works out to about $67.75. Good deal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuxedomouse wrote:
So I got the 30% off coupon, I'm considering buying Mansions of Madness 2nd edition in store... With tax it works out to about $67.75. Good deal?

That's precisely what I did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
DonovanLoucks wrote:
BrackAttack wrote:
I have been a member for years and they never send me the 30% emails, always 20%.

They actually send you some kind of emails? Consider yourself lucky. I've been a member for years and never have received any sort of emails from them, despite the fact that I've double- and triple-checked all the opt-in settings in my account.

This was me as well, until I opened a ticket with customer service a couple of months ago. They had their membership team add my address to their Safe Sender list, and I've received every email coupon since then. I don't know why it's such a widespread issue, but they can fix it if you ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Saari
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuxedomouse wrote:

Have never played it. Price keeps me away -- but retail is $99.99 and Miniature Market sells it for $84.99, so I'd say that is a very good price if you are interested in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Puente
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tuxedomouse wrote:

That's a good deal. I liked it so much I bought all the expansions within a week of buying the base set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.