Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my address verification notice today!

Quote:
Within 2 to 3 weeks, we’ll start to ship the WAR OF THE RING Anniversary Release (both the complete game and the Deluxe Set) to our pre-order customers, including you.

Please accept our apologies for the long wait.

Thanks for your support and best regards from the Ares Staff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's really happening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-P Latvala
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Me too! Wohoo!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notice too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also got my address verification email - my address is a little oddly formatted, went to check it on the Ares website and it is fine there so clearly whatever they used to format it is a bit screwy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but looks like their excel data shows NULL as "0" so that when printing labels, this info is not added.

PUMPED!!!

I will be returning from PrezCon in Virginia at end of February and will have about a week before such gaming sweetness arrives at my door. Oh what a glorious day that will be!!!

and for those who missed this and is looking for a quick score, my better half (armed) will be watching my door step for any suspicious unauthorized geeks. Muhahahah!

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Ross
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine today too! I am pumped over this!

I had one of the black Friday gold lantern pledges for KD:M when someone in one of the reddit r/boardgames threads mentioned if you emailed Ares, you might be able to get one of the anniversary editions even though they showed sold out. I cancelled my KD:M pledge with 30 minutes left in the campaign and had a WotR on order two hours later. Couldn't be happier with the choice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Primus0788 wrote:

I had one of the black Friday gold lantern pledges for KD:M when someone in one of the reddit r/boardgames threads mentioned if you emailed Ares, you might be able to get one of the anniversary editions even though they showed sold out. I cancelled my KD:M pledge with 30 minutes left in the campaign and had a WotR on order two hours later. Couldn't be happier with the choice!

Nicely Done Brother!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. Rexford
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Thufferin Thuccotash!! It'th Cold out Here!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received mine as well!

Happy Days Ahead!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Krebs
msg tools
Got my e-mail yesterday also! Re-watching the Hobbit & LOTR movies over the weekend! Whoooooo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Hound
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Primus0788 wrote:

I got both
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
I just received a second address verification email. This time the address formatting looks all right.

New info:
Quote:
At the start of next week, we’ll start to ship the WAR OF THE RING Anniversary Release (both the complete game and the Deluxe Set) to our US pre-order customers. Shipments to customers outside of the US will soon follow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul lieberman
United States
Piscataway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also received revised verification which is now corrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sturm
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto. Exciting, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.