Subject: Possible Expansion... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Davis
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So i got my copy a few days ago and it has become a big hit in the office. We must have played about 20 games so far and everyone has said how much they have enjoyed it which is great as most of the people i work with are non-gamers. Several people have said they wished there were more buildings to add some more variety. So my big question is:

'Are there any plans for a future expansion?'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Blaske
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ideas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Davis
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is awesome news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How the heck will it fit in the tin

Maybe a double decker tin.

Really enjoying the game, though only played solo so far. Have plans for the daughter to play in the weekend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huff wrote:
How the heck will it fit in the tin

Maybe a double decker tin.

Really enjoying the game, though only played solo so far. Have plans for the daughter to play in the weekend

Some sort of magnetic box which clings itself to the first whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game. I played this twice and then we played lords of waterdeep a 'proper' board game. It was easy to prefer mint works.

The only frustration is that it is so quick, I feel there is enough here to merit a 45 to 60 minute game, with a bit of pollish.

So how about a board game where the tin fits into the board, it can be the factory or something. The 'bigger' game would have some further depth, some extra components and depth, but then when you go travelling you can take the original tin game with you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PlanBee wrote:
I love the game. I played this twice and then we played lords of waterdeep a 'proper' board game. It was easy to prefer mint works.

The only frustration is that it is so quick, I feel there is enough here to merit a 45 to 60 minute game, with a bit of pollish.

So how about a board game where the tin fits into the board, it can be the factory or something. The 'bigger' game would have some further depth, some extra components and depth, but then when you go travelling you can take the original tin game with you

I would be very happy to see a full blown 'Mint Works' game developed. I really like the combinations you can make with the cards in this tiny game, i could only imagine a big LoW size game done like this.

But part of the appeal of Mint Works is that it is tiny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Lewis

FLORISSANT
MO
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second, third that this is awesome news. I just got my game as well and after pulling out the magnifying glass to read the rules thoroughly, me and my husband love it. Rahdo's play-through was very helpful, as well. The game was such a hit, we hated to see it end so quickly AND my husband woke up trying to think of how to make the game longer. Awesome little game, bring on an expansion or a way to keep the fun going. Congrats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.