Subject: SPOLIER ALERT Harrower Hive #76 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Hicks
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
Sooooo has anyone found the Harrower Hive #76 scenario card in their game box yet? My friends and I were joking around last night saying "do you think there are any hidden compartments in this game like other Legacy games?" I said let's check under the insert and BOOM sealed envelope! "Open this when you think you deserve it" was on the envelope. So we did and unlocked the Harrower Hive. So awesome! (Please don't post spoilers about the Hive or what you get when you complete it but feel free to share your experiences with finding this secret in the game or general comments about if the Hive is fun or not!). I hope everyone is loving this game as much as we are!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: SPOLIER ALERT specific scenario
If you want people to read this and respond, you might want to actually specify the scenario you are talking about in the title instead of just saying "specific scenario."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hicks
United States
Unspecified
Ohio
flag msg tools
Sorry Isaac, you are right. I changed the title. I have just never posted a spoiler before so I was not sure how much to put into the title! Thank you so much for creating this game! My group and I have had a fantastic time with it and are always excited for what is in store for us each game night!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus S
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
If you want people to read this and respond, you might want to actually specify the scenario you are talking about in the title instead of just saying "specific scenario."

On the flip side, could specifying the name of the scenario be a spoiler? Is it better to just include the scenario number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Banana Fritter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
According to my Google search, your post is the only hit for the phrase
APChaos2501 wrote:
"Open this when you think you deserve it"

I went a-searching after I took everything out of the box and found an envelope with that text on it lurking under everything.

But now, I'm intrigued by you saying...

[q="APChaos2501"]"do you think there are any hidden compartments in this game like other Legacy games?"/q]

What other legacy games have hidden things? I own Pandemic Legacy and I think I remember going hunting through it for hidden things (just because I had a sneaky suspicion that there might be something hidden away under everything). I didn't find anything though.

My group is about half way through the campaign so I'd love to know if I missed something.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.