John Bailey
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would like to pick this up at a normal price. Any idea when to expect this to be in stock again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was in stock at Miniature Market a few days ago and I was able to snag a copy. I would expect to see it filtering around at various stores soon as more stock comes in. Just make sure you have stocking alerts set up through MM or Cool Stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Egenhofer
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Just reviving this inquiry. This set is hard to find for less than $60. Anyone know if Fantasy Flight intends to release more copies? If what's already out there is all that ever will be, I'll just forget this set ever existed and move on. I'm new to the hobby and I don't know how frequently companies roll out their products. Anyone with more experience know how often FF re-releases their games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Foster
United States
Malibu
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All of Arkham Horror LCG will ultimately be available in market clearing quantities. Clearly, FFG did not anticipate the game's popularity (which is a good thing that it's so good). They have a track record of getting back on track at the speed limit of their supply pipeline. How long that will be is not clear (to me, anyway). But it'll work itself out, I'd bet, in the next six months. This has happened many times, X-Wing and (currently, Star Wars Destiny) as examples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

"On the boat" as of 17th April.

Which usually means really soon, all them shipping containers making their way around the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Egenhofer
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
CHF_90265 wrote:
All of Arkham Horror LCG will ultimately be available in market clearing quantities. Clearly, FFG did not anticipate the game's popularity (which is a good thing that it's so good). They have a track record of getting back on track at the speed limit of their supply pipeline. How long that will be is not clear (to me, anyway). But it'll work itself out, I'd bet, in the next six months. This has happened many times, X-Wing and (currently, Star Wars Destiny) as examples.

Thanks for the info! More of a reply than I expected to get!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Egenhofer
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Woohoo! Thank you for this update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.